Far North Dallas/AddisonNo one knows this area better — because the agents of Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty are renowned for their insights about every neighborhood, city and suburb of North Texas. This is one special place, and below we’ve gathered all kinds of information about it. Read on — then talk to one of our expert agents.
Addison market trends indicate a decrease of $22 (10%) in the average price per square foot over the past 6 months. The average sales price is up to $470,000 from $467,667 six months ago. The average time on market for properties in Addison is 15 days. Buyers can expect to pay 98% of the seller’s asking price.
Addison Market Trends
The following schools are within or nearby Addison, Texas. The rating and statistics can serve as a starting point to make baseline comparisons on the right schools for your family.
Schools Near Addison
- PUBLIC Jerry R Junkins Elementary GradesPK – 05Enrollment622
- PUBLIC Anne Frank Elementary GradesPK – 05Enrollment1,178
- PUBLIC George Herbert Walker Bush Elementary GradesPK – 05Enrollment719
- PRIVATE Trinity Christian Academy GradesPK – 12Enrollment1,376
- PRIVATE Greenhill School GradesPK – 12Enrollment1,277
- PRIVATE The Westwood School GradesPK – 12Enrollment211
- PRIVATE Parish Episcopal School GradesPK – 12Enrollment1,091
- PRIVATE Mona Montessori Greentree Billiance GradesPK – KGEnrollment90
- PRIVATE Japanese Language Advancement GradesPK – 12Enrollment464
- PUBLIC D A Hulcy Steam Middle Grades06 – 08Enrollment519
- PUBLIC Ewell D Walker Middle Grades06 – 08Enrollment743
- PUBLIC Early College High School Grades09 – 12Enrollment349
- PUBLIC Innovation Design Entrepreneurship Academy Grades09 – 12Enrollment286
- PUBLIC W T White High School Grades09 – 12Enrollment2,096
- PRIVATE Vanguard Preparatory School GradesKG – 12Enrollment93